Friday, April 24, 2009

WASSA MATTA - CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE?


I DON'T GET THIS ONE
TRUE STORY!!

SOLD IN SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA
Kopi Luwak is the most expensive coffee in the world, selling for between $100 and $600 USD per pound, and is sold mainly in Japan and the United States. It is increasingly becoming available elsewhere, though supplies are limited; only 1,000 pounds (450 kg) at most make it into the world market each year
AND WHAT IS IT?
CAT POOP COFFEE! MEOW!
Kopi Luwak (pronounced [ˈkopi ˈluwak]) or Civet coffee is coffee made from coffee berries which have been eaten by and passed through the digestive tract of the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). The civets eat the berries, but the beans inside pass through their system undigested.
I'm Speechless.
I will never look at a litter box the
same ever again.
Gotta Go!
Time for a cup of that great
Cat Poop Coffee! WAIT!
I THINK I HAVE A HAIRBALL!


No comments: